Start date: March 2024
Closing date for applications: Monday 5th January 2024, 12pm
Interviews to be held: w/c Monday 8th January 2024
Start date: January 2024
Closing date for applications: Friday 8th December 2023, 9am
Interviews to be held: w/c 11th December 2023
Please apply as soon as possible as shortlisting/interviews will progress up until the closing date. Should a suitable candidate be appointed, we reserve the right to close the advert early.
Merchant Taylors’ is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
- HMC - 940 boys.
- High academic standards - regularly "Top Five" boys' school in most "League Tables".
- Around 1 in 10 boys go on to Oxbridge each year, most others going on to Russell Group or equivalent.
- Enthusiastic teachers welcome.
- Degree or equivalent essential: PGCE desirable.
- All MTS teachers help with co-curricular activities/games.
All appointments at Merchant Taylors' School are DBS checked.
Information on how the School uses personal data during the application process
is set out in the Transparency Notice for Employees.