- The Careers Team enables boys to explore different careers by organising a wide variety of networking events with Old Boys.
- Lower School boys start to develop employability skills and they take part in careers events.
- Middle School boys learn about career options and take the Morrisby Profile test in Year 10.
- In the Sixth Form boys learn how to present themselves to employers by refining job application and interview skills.
- There is a Work Experience Coordinator who supports boys in finding placements in many different industries.