- The Library plays a central role in pupil life at MTS and is a facility for both study and relaxation.
- The Library supports the teaching faculty in encouraging us to become independent learners through both curriculum-based projects and research skills lessons.
- The Library has 14000 non-fiction and 4500 fiction books and eBooks as well as hundreds of educational DVDs and a huge online resources library too.
- Annual events and activities include The Big Read which is a reading challenge for Year 7, a Lower School Summer Reading Challenge, author talks, poetry and storytelling performances.
- There is also a book club for boys in Year 7 and 8.