Art & Design
- Boys study Art in the state-of-the-art Design Centre. This is home to both Art and Design, Engineering & Technology.
- There is a Spray Room as well as the Hot Metal Area where Sixth Formers can learn to weld for their large-scale sculptures.
- There is also an Art IT room where boys can create digital images.
- The top floor is an Exhibition space which allows boys to display individual projects and it can be used by visiting artists to talk about their work.
- Year 8 pupils visit the Tate Modern every year and exam year groups visit the Venice Biennale with Paris and Berlin popular on the alternate years.