- Boys study Geography in a stunning new Geography Building, named after decorated explorer, war hero and Old Merchant Taylor, Sir Edward Evans.
- One of the classrooms has a removable wall creating an interactive learning space while two others are both computer rooms with 24 work stations in each.
- Boys have access to the Augmented Reality Sand Box which simulates water, lava and ice flow over a variety of landscapes.
- The department also has 5 Virtual Reality Headsets to allow pupils an immersive view of the world.
- All year groups enjoy field trips to different parts of the UK. There are also a number of trips abroad such as to Iceland, Israel & Palestine and Morocco.