To order simply go to the MTS section of the Player Layer website.
There is an extensive size guide and an FAQ section on the website to make sure you get the right size. Garments will be delivered to your home address. Below is the compulsory kit package and any optional items that you would like to add.
Compulsory Sports Uniform List
- Blitz Rugby Shorts
- Bodyline Cricket Shirt S/S
- Field Shorts Pockets
- Pro Socks
- Reversalayer Playing Jersey S/S
- TrainaLayer Bottoms
- VictoryLayer Performance Tee
- All Conditions Training Top
Optional Sports Uniform List
- Bodyline Cricket Trousers
- Playerlayer Leggings
- Playerlayer Shorts
- Quarter Zip MidLayer
- Playerlayer Crew Neck Baselayer
- Beanie (non Fold)
- LugLayer Backpack- 22L
- LugLayer Holdall- 49L
Additional Sports Equipment
- 1 pair rugby boots with British Standard safety studs
- 1 Hockey stick (there will be a sale at school)
- 1 mouth-guard (rugby and hockey, available from O-Pro who visit the School each September)
- Shin pads (hockey)
- 1 pair- predominantly white - trainers with non-marking soles
- 2 large towels
- Swimming shorts (standard black)
Alternatively you can also purchase the kit in store from our retailer Pullens (now Uniform for Kids) who have shops in Stanmore and Northwood.
- Pullens (Uniform 4 Kids) 50 High Street, Northwood, HA6 1BL. 01923 840 050
- Pullens (Uniform 4 Kids) 48-50 Church Road, Stanmore, HA7 4AH. 020 8954 3850
If you decide to buy direct from Pullens please note that the sports clothing will be slightly more expensive.
Parents should also be aware of our termly Used Uniform/Game kit sales which are run by the Ladies Association.
Please can parents ensure that all items of clothing are clearly named.